At Gracenet, our corporate worship is totally Bible-based. Every part of our time together on Sunday mornings is oriented around the Word of God. This is because we desperately want to our services to be Spirit-led, Gospel-driven, Christ-centered and mission-focused.
1. Reading the Word (God’s call to us through the Word, exhorting us to Worship Him)
2. Praying the Word (Our response to God’s call, offering minds and hearts to Him in Christ and because of the Gospel)
3. Singing the Word (Responding to the Word of God and the Gospel, we sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs that are saturated with biblical truth)
4. Supporting the Word (While worshipping God with our giving, we support the ministry of the Word and the advance of the Kingdom)
4. Preaching the Word (Gospel-driven, Christ-centered, Expository Bible preaching)
5. Seeing the Word (Seeing Christ in all of Scripture, we find the climax of our weekly worship in the Gospel, and celebrate it together by our participation in the visible Word: the Lord’s Supper)